Monday, February 27, 2012

Synonym & Antonym Bingo

I decided that Bingo is really the best way to spend a groggy Monday morning. I found an old set of sight word bingo cards in my file cabinet that I used for my kindergarten groups this morning. Then I made a quick set of synonym and antonym bingo cards for my first grade groups. Here are the synonym bingo cards and calling words:

Synonym Bingo Cards


These are the synonym calling words, which I wrote on index cards:
small, sofa, difficult, sleepy, leave, mad, silly, trash, clever, present, glad, strange, under, cook, rest, lady, ill, road, big, close, yell, home, infant, fast


Here are the antonym bingo cards:
Antonym Bingo Cards

And these are the antonym calling words that I used:
question, winter, sad, late, soft, woman, left, big, full, top, wet, long, loud, strong, new, day, true, boy, win, go, after, push, dirty, hot

One more thing... I just discovered an awesome website that I want to share! I use this bingo site to create custom bingo cards. It is free, and you can download ten cards in one PDF file. If you want more than ten different cards, you just click the "make my bingo cards" link a second time and the site will generate ten different cards. I wanted to post all 20 cards from each bingo game here on my blog, but I didn't want to upload four separate PDF files. A quick Google search led me to this amazing site that lets you merge PDF files! And it's free! You just upload the PDF files you want to merge, click the "join" button, and then download your new file! I think I am a little too excited about this...

Anyway, happy bingo-playing and file-merging to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment