Friday, April 20, 2012

Building Vocabulary through Blogging Presentation

Well, I have completely lost my voice. I am on day two of not being able to speak, and as someone who talks for a living, this is really hard!
Last night, I presented my Word of the Week program at the InnovatEd technology conference at PDS. I was a little panicky yesterday when I woke up and my voice sounded croaky--how was I going to present?  As the day went on and my croak progressed (worsened?) into a whisper, I decided to find someone to do my talking for me.
Thanks to three very helpful fifth-graders, I managed to put together a presentation that required minimal talking on my part! I just recorded them as they said everything I wanted to say! Here is my presentation:


Just a note: This is my first time using authorstream.com to upload and embed a PowerPoint. It says that it's not really compatible with Mac presentations, so I'm sorry if this doesn't work or if there are glitches!

Thank you to everyone who came to or streamed my little presentation yesterday. I hope you found it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment